Saturday, January 8, 2011

:) NEW YEAR, NEW BEGINNING :)

Its new year once again, we are now about to face this year of the metal rabbit with full of strength and have faith in God. Because sometimes there are the challenges that we are not expected to encounter in our lives.
Now this is a new day, new morning and new hopes. For this year I have a new plan for my life because I don't want that my life will be miserable not just like last year. All I want is to be happy and more interesting in life. But not only that because I also want to enjoy life and to be full of adventures in life. So that my life of this year wont be boring. And I should also be ready for the challenges that will come in my life. And for now I should also focus for my study because after this graduation I will enter now the next chapter of my life in school, that is the college life. So I will do my best to do everything I could. And i wish , may this year of the metal rabbit would be wonderful year to me.
I hope for this year of the metal rabbit, we all do our best to survive to the challenges or trails in our life. So I will pray to God to give us a happy and successful year as we go along with our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment